We want you to feel comfortable with us. To protect our guests and staff from a further spread of the Covid-19 virus, we take care to follow the infection protection principles and hygiene rules and ask for your support. Here is an overview of our hygiene guidelines and measures.
Current: no restrictions
Out of consideration, we ask you to wear a mask voluntarily indoors.
According to current guidelines for protection against Corona, you do not need to bring proof of a complete vaccination or of having survived a Corona illness and you do not need to present an officially certified negative Corona test when you arrive.
On-site registration and Luca App
Guests must not register with us using the Luca app or a registration form on site.
Information and download of the Luca App can be found here.
Hygiene measures in the destinature village
1. public areas and toilets
- All entrances are equipped with disinfectants.
- Signs and displays, information sheets and posters with important information for you are in place.
- Our staff have been instructed and are required to remind you to adhere to the applicable rules and hygiene measures.
- We carry out cleaning according to hygiene standards on a regular basis. All areas are constantly ventilated and have outside windows.
2. reception in the bistro
- We ask, if possible, for cashless payment.
- Your invoice can be sent to you by mail.
- We ask you to take your luggage to your hut immediately after check-in.
- Meals will be provided according to order or arrangement.
3. outdoor terrace
- In addition, we are happy to offer food to take away to the hut or to your terrace. Ordering and serving is done through our reception.
- The rooms are completely cleaned and disinfected by our housekeeping before you move in.
- The rooms are then cleaned in accordance with the current guidelines for industrial hygiene, only on request.
- The bed linen is washed in accordance with the current hygiene regulations.
- The staff have been instructed in detail on the latest hygiene standards to prevent infections.
- Our hygiene concepts have been implemented.
- An operational pandemic plan is in place.
- The employer has a special responsibility for the employees and has implemented all measures to protect against infection.
Contact person for the hygiene guidelines
Ruben Danneberg (Occupational Safety Officer)