We want you to feel comfortable with us. To protect our guests and staff from a further spread of the Covid-19 virus, we take care to follow the infection protection principles and hygiene rules and ask for your support. Here is an overview of our hygiene guidelines and measures.
Current: no restrictions
Out of consideration, we ask you to wear a mask voluntarily indoors.
According to current guidelines for protection against Corona, you do not need to bring proof of a complete vaccination or of having survived a Corona illness and you do not need to present an officially certified negative Corona test when you arrive.
- DRK test centre Seepassage, Marschtorstr. 37, 29451 Dannenberg, Tel.: 05861 98 800.
- Other testing facilities in the region: www.luechow-dannenberg.de
On-site registration and Luca App
Every guest must register with us using the Luca app or a registration form on site and leave their details.
Information and download of the Luca App can be found here.
Hygiene measures in the destinature Dorf
1. public areas and toilets
- All entrances are equipped with disinfectants.
- Signs and displays, information sheets and posters with important information for you are in place.
- Floor markings make walking routes clear.
- Distances of 1.5 m in necessary areas are defined and marked.
- Please avoid congestion in and around the toilets. If possible, please use the sanitary areas in your room.
- Outside your accommodation (e.g. in the sanitary building and in the bistro) we ask you to wear a medical mouth and nose protection if the distance is not guaranteed. These can be purchased at the reception for 1,00 € per piece.
- Our staff have been instructed and are required to remind you to adhere to the applicable rules and hygiene measures.
- Our staff are required to wear medical mouth and nose protection inside the buildings and at a distance of less than 1.5 m.
- We carry out cleaning according to hygiene standards on a regular basis. All areas are constantly ventilated and have outside windows.
2. reception in the bistro
- The counter is equipped with a spit guard.
- Distances of 1.5 m are defined by floor markings.
- We ask, if possible, for cashless payment.
- Your invoice can be sent to you by mail.
- We ask you to take your luggage to your hut immediately after check-in.
- Meals will be provided according to order or arrangement.
- We ask our guests to stay in their hut and on their terrace as much as possible. However, the outside area can of course be used at any time.
3. outdoor terrace
- We are pleased to inform you that from now on our accommodated guests may dine in the outdoor area.
- Guests will be welcomed by our staff and escorted to their table.
- Please wear a medical mouth guard and disinfect your hands in advance.
- In addition, we are happy to offer food to take away to the hut or to your terrace. Ordering and serving is done through our reception.
- The distance between the tables of 1,5 m has been fixed.
- The rooms are completely cleaned and disinfected by our housekeeping before you move in.
- The rooms are then cleaned in accordance with the current guidelines for industrial hygiene, only on request.
- The bed linen is washed in accordance with the current hygiene regulations.
- The staff have been instructed in detail on the latest hygiene standards to prevent infections.
- Our hygiene concepts have been implemented.
- An operational pandemic plan is in place.
- The employer has a special responsibility for the employees and has implemented all measures to protect against infection.
Contact person for the hygiene guidelines
Ruben Danneberg (Occupational Safety Officer)