The protection of your personal data has top priority for our company. This principle applies to our Internet offering as well as to our conventional services. Therefore, we would like to inform you at this point how we implement the data protection regulations in our Internet offer.
1. Name and address of the person responsible
The responsible party within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation and other national data protection laws of the member states as well as other data protection regulations is:
1. Name and address of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the responsible party is:
Bürowelt Köhn Handels GmbH & Co. KG
At the radio tower 4
Phone: +49 (0) 581 90 36 15
III. general information on data processing
1. Scope of the processing of personal data
As a matter of principle, we process personal data of our users only to the extent that this is necessary for the provision of a functional website as well as our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users is regularly carried out only with the consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases where obtaining prior consent is not possible for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for processing operations involving personal data, Article 6 (1) (a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures
Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 (1) lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make processing of personal data necessary, Art. 6 (1) lit. d DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the former interest, Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
3. Data deletion and storage period
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Storage may take place beyond this if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted if a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
1. Provision of the website and creation of log files
2. Description and scope of data processing
Each time our website is called up, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data is collected in this process:
Information about the browser type and the version used.
The operating system of the user
The user’s Internet service provider
The IP address of the user
Date and time of access
Websites from which the user’s system accesses our website
Websites that are accessed by the user’s system via our website
This data is also stored in the log files of our system. This data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
2. Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
3. Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the user’s IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
These purposes are also our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
4. Duration of storage
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
In the case of storage of data in log files, this is the case after 28 days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
5. Possibility of objection and removal
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
a) Description and scope of data processing
The user data collected in this way is pseudonymized by technical precautions. Therefore, it is no longer possible to assign the data to the calling user. The data is not stored together with other personal data of the users.
|Name||Besitzer||Dauer||Purpose and description|
|.raccoonstatic.com||1 Jahr||Used by the Cloudflare content network
to identify trusted web traffic.
|_cfuid||.roomraccoon.de||1 Jahre||Used by the Cloudflare content network
to identify trusted web traffic.
|PHPSESSID||Booking.roomraccoon.de||Session||Contains an anonymous user ID to associate multiple requests from a user to the same HTTP session.|
b) Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
c) Purpose of data processing
The analysis cookies are used for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its content. Through the analysis cookies, we learn how the website is used and can thus constantly optimize our offer.
In these purposes also lies our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
d) Duration of storage, possibility of objection and elimination
On our website, we offer various ways to contact us. One of the possibilities is the contact form, other possibilities are the comment function and the catalog request. As soon as a user uses these possibilities, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us.
In the following list, we would like to show you which data we store for which contact.
Contact form & voucher purchase:
- Your name
- Email address
- Message to us
- Your comment
- Email address
- Website -> optional
- First and last name
- postal code
- Street and house number
At the time of sending the message, the following data is also stored:
The IP address of the user
- The following data is collected for us during an online booking by RoomRaccoon:
– Your first and last name
– Your address and your email,
– Your order transactions (date and content of the booking, value of goods),
– Your credit card details,
– your additional remarks,
– your arrival time
– your phone number.
This data will also be deleted again by us when your profile is deleted.
Legal basis of the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b EU-DSGVO..
Excerpt from Article 6 (b) the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to carry out pre-contractual measures at the request of the data subject;.
For the use of online booking it is not necessary of you to create an account. It is also possible to make a booking and send requests to us as a guest. In this case, you must provide your data again for each booking or request.
- Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of data in the presence of consent of the user is Art. 6 para 1 lit. a DSGVO.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the e-mail contact aims at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
- Purpose of data processing
The processing of personal data from the input mask serves us solely to process the contact. In the case of contact by e-mail, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in processing the data.
The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
- Duration of storage
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. For the personal data from the input mask of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it is clear from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified.
The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted after a period of seven days at the latest.
- Possibility of objection and removal
The user has the possibility to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can object to the storage of his personal data at any time. In such a case, the conversation cannot be continued.
All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case.
VII Rights of the data subject
If personal data is processed by you, you are a data subject within the meaning of the DSGVO and you are entitled to the following rights vis-à-vis the controller:
- Right to information (Article 15 DSGVO).
You may request confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning you are being processed by us.
If such processing is taking place, you may request information from the controller about the following:
- The purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- the categories of personal data which are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
- the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if concrete information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
- the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
- any available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject. You have the right to request information about whether the personal data concerning you are transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you may request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
- Right to rectification (Article 16 DSGVO)
You have a right to rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis the controller if the personal data processed concerning you are inaccurate or incomplete. The controller shall carry out the rectification without undue delay.
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 DSGVO).
You may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you under the following conditions:
- if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) DSGVO and it is not yet clear whether the controller’s legitimate grounds override your grounds.
- If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may – apart from being stored – only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State. If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
- Right to erasure (Article 17 DSGVO)
a) Obligation to erasure
You may request the controller to erase the personal data concerning you without undue delay, and the controller is obliged to erase such data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You withdraw your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a or Art. 9 (2) a DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO.
- The personal data concerning you has been processed unlawfully.
- The erasure of the personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
The personal data concerning you has been collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
- b) Information to third parties
If the controller has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to erase it pursuant to Article 17(1) of the GDPR, it shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, having regard to the available technology and the cost of implementation, to inform data controllers which process the personal data that you, as the data subject, have requested that they erase all links to or copies or replications of such personal data.
- c) Exceptions
The right to erasure does not exist to the extent that the processing is necessary
- For the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
- for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- for reasons of public interest in the area of public health pursuant to Art. 9(2)(h) and (i) and Art. 9(3) DSGVO;
- for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89(1) DSGVO, insofar as the right referred to in section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or
- for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to information
If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right against the controller to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability (Article 20 DSGVO).
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transmit this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that
- the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO or Art. 9 (2) a DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6 (1) b DSGVO and
- the processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
- Right of objection (Article 21 DSGVO)
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) DSGVO; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data concerning you unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the purpose of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you is processed for the purposes of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of such marketing; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is related to such direct marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility, in connection with the use of information society services – notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC – to exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
- Right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
- Automated decision in individual cases, including profiling (Article 22 DSGVO).
You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing – including profiling – which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision
- is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
- is permitted by legal provisions of the Union or the Member States to which the controller is subject and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, or
- is carried out with your explicit consent. However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Article 9(1) of the GDPR, unless Article 9(2)(a) or (g) of the GDPR applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests. With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), the controller shall take reasonable steps to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests, which include, at a minimum, the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the controller, to express his or her point of view and to contest the decision.
- Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR.
- VIII. Use of your data for direct marketing
- Subscription to our e-mail newsletter
If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. The only mandatory data for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. For sending the newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have expressly confirmed that you consent to the sending of newsletters. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm that you wish to receive future newsletters by clicking on an appropriate link.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. a DSGVO. When you register for the newsletter, we store your IP address entered by your Internet service provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when you register for the newsletter will be used exclusively for the purpose of addressing you in an advertising manner by way of the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the link provided for this purpose in the newsletter or by sending a corresponding message to the person responsible mentioned at the beginning. After unsubscribing, your e-mail address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data in a manner that goes beyond this, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
Newsletter dispatch via Newsletter2Go
Our e-mail newsletters are sent via the technical service provider Newsletter2Go GmbH, Köpenicker Str. 126 , 10179 Berlin (“Newsletter2GO”), to whom we pass on the data you provided when registering for the newsletter. This transfer takes place in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO and serves our legitimate interest in using an effective advertising, secure and user-friendly newsletter system. The data entered by you for the purpose of receiving newsletters (e.g. e-mail address) is stored on the servers of Newsletter2GO in Germany.
Newsletter2GO uses this information to send and statistically evaluate the newsletters on our behalf. For the evaluation, the sent e-mails contain so-called web beacons or tracking pixels, which are single-pixel image files stored on our website. This makes it possible to determine whether a newsletter message has been opened and which links, if any, have been clicked on. With the help of so-called conversion tracking, it can also be analyzed whether a predefined action (e.g. purchase of a product on our website) has taken place after clicking on the link in the newsletter. In addition, technical information is collected (e.g. time of retrieval, IP address, browser type and operating system). The data is collected exclusively pseudonymously and is not linked to your other personal data, a direct personal reference is excluded. This data is used exclusively for the statistical analysis of newsletter campaigns. The results of these analyses can be used to better adapt future newsletters to the interests of the recipients.
If you wish to object to the data analysis for statistical evaluation purposes, you must unsubscribe from the newsletter.
We have concluded an order processing agreement with Newsletter2GO, in which we oblige Newsletter2GO to protect our customers’ data and not to pass it to any third parties.
- Advertising by mail
On the basis of our legitimate interest in personalized direct advertising, we reserve the right to store your first and last name, your postal address and – insofar as we have received this additional information from you within the framework of the contractual relationship – your title, academic degree, year of birth and your occupational, industry or business designation in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO and to use it to send you interesting offers and information about our products by letter post.
You can object to the storage and use of your data for this purpose at any time by sending a message to the person responsible.
- Use of external links
This website contains links to other websites. This data protection declaration does not extend to the websites of third parties. We have no influence on whether their operators comply with data protection regulations and therefore do not accept any responsibility or guarantee for the correctness, up-to-dateness and completeness of the information and data protection conditions provided there.
- Analysis tools, Google products, advertising
- Use of Google Fonts
This site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose, the browser you are using must connect to Google’s servers. This enables Google to know that our website has been accessed via your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.
- Use of Google Ajax API
- Use of Cloudflare
- Use of Google
- Use of Google Maps
- Use of Gstatic
On our website, a web service of the company Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, 4 Dublin, Ireland (hereinafter: Gstatic) is reloaded. We use this data to ensure the full functionality of our website. In this context, your browser may transmit personal data to Gstatic. The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. The legitimate interest consists in an error-free function of the website.
- Use of Instagram
- Use of Roomraccoon
This website uses the software provider Roomraccoon to provide an online booking engine (https://roomraccoon.de/). The operator of the site is Roomraccoon B.V., Willemstraat 15 , Breda, 4811 AJ, The Netherlands. With your booking, the information you
Conditions of participation in competitions
The organiser of this competition is Werkhaus Design und Produktion GmbH.
Competitions on the social media channels of WERKHAUS are not connected to Instagram or Facebook and are in no way sponsored, supported or organised by Insagram or Facebook. The recipient of the information you provide is not Instagram or Facebook, but Werkhaus GmbH.
II. scope of application
These conditions of participation apply to all prize competitions run by Werkhaus on the social media channels of Facebook and Instagram, where applicable in addition to special conditions of participation.
1. any natural person of legal age may participate in their own name. Minors are entitled to participate, subject to relevant legal provisions, if their legal representative consents to their participation. Employees of Werkhaus GmbH, affiliated companies and possible cooperation partners as well as their relatives are excluded from participation.
2. Each person may only participate once.
If participation requires the sending of materials or files, the participants must be the sole owners and holders of all rights of use and exploitation. By sending the material, Werkhaus GmbH is granted the necessary rights of use and exploitation for the purposes communicated in the competition, unless the participant declares his/her objection in writing when sending the material.
IV. Duration of the competition, participation period
1. competitions are limited in time. The start of participation and the closing date or deadline for entries will be announced with the respective competition.
2. Participation is free of charge and in no way dependent on the purchase of goods or the use of services. The use of the game is at the user’s own risk.
V. Determination of the winners
1. unless otherwise stated in the competition, prizes will be selected from all correct entries at our sole discretion. The selection decision is binding. The legal process is excluded.
VI. notification and acceptance of prizes
1. All winners will be notified by private message. Werkhaus GmbH reserves the right to publicly announce the names of the winners via Instagram comment. Participants agree to this.
2. each winner notified in this way must confirm acceptance of the prize by sending the address details within one week of the notification being sent.
3. if Werkhaus does not receive such a message within this period, the possibility of accepting the prize will lapse and another participant may be determined and notified as the winner.
4. the prizes stated in the competition text will be drawn. Should a prize no longer be available for any reason, Werkhaus reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative of equal or greater value.
5. the prize is in principle only valid to the extent stated by Werkhaus in the competition post.
6. Winnings will be sent to the winners free of charge within two weeks of acceptance of the competition. If a prize cannot be delivered for reasons for which Werkhaus is not responsible, the claim to the prize shall be forfeited.
7. A cash payment of the prize value or discount value and an exchange of the prize are excluded. The prize is not transferable.
VIII. Premature termination, exclusion
1. Werkhaus GmbH reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition if proper implementation cannot be guaranteed for technical or legal reasons. In such a case, the participants shall not be entitled to any claims against Werkhaus GmbH.
2. Werkhaus GmbH reserves the right to exclude participants from taking part in the competition. This applies in the event of violations of the conditions of participation or if participants make use of manipulation or other dishonest means.
The user is entitled to revoke his or her declaration of intent to conclude a contract and participate in competitions within two weeks. The period begins at the earliest with the receipt of these instructions. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the declaration of revocation in good time. It must be made in writing without stating reasons and sent to:
Werkhaus Design+Produktion GmbH
29389 Bad Bodenteich
IX. Data protection
In order for a competition to be carried out, Werkhaus GmbH must collect personal data of the participants, such as name, address and e-mail address. Personal data will be collected, stored, processed and used by Werkhaus and any cooperation partners involved only for the purpose of carrying out and processing the relevant competition. The data will be deleted within one month of the prize being awarded, with the exception of comments and messages posted or sent in connection with the competition.
Upon request, Werkhaus will provide each participant free of charge with information about all personal data stored about him or her and will immediately destroy such data free of charge upon request. An informal message by e-mail to: email@example.com shall suffice for this purpose.
X. Severability clause
Should any provision of the Conditions of Participation be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid or missing provisions shall be replaced by the relevant statutory provisions.
XI. Applicable law
The competition is subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Furthermore, reference is made to our data protection declaration.